Meet The Doctors
An upstate New York native, Zachary J. Schonfield attended Hobart and William Smith Colleges where he studied biology. His interest in marine science led him abroad to Australia. He relocated to Baltimore where he attended the University of Maryland School of Dentistry and was inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon honor society. Dr. Schonfield went on to complete a six-year dual degree oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at the University of Maryland Medical Center where he earned his medical degree in 2016. His education and training included dental extractions including wisdom teeth, dental implants, pathology, orthognathic surgery, TMJ surgery, and extensive maxillofacial trauma at the R. Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center.
After initially returning home to New York, Dr. Schonfield is looking forward to serving the New England community. In his free time, Dr. Schonfield is an avid scuba diver and enjoys photography and traveling with his wife.
Dr. Peter P. Reich, DMDH, earned his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Massachusetts, and Doctor of Medical Dentistry from Tufts University, Boston, MA. He then continued his training at Johns Hopkins Hospital where he worked for two years serving as the chief resident in his last year. Dr. Reich completed his hospital-based specialty training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Seton Hall University. Dr. Reich is a board-certified oral surgeon and has been in private practice on the seacoast since 2002 and maintains his office in Dover, NH.
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, DMD
- Graduated: May 1996
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst, BS, Zoology
- Graduated: May 1991
- Surgical Residency Training
- 1998-2002, Seton Hall University – Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency Training Program
- 1996-1998, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Department of Head & Neck Surgery
- Division of Dentistry & Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Specialty Board Certification
- Board-Certified – American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow – American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow – American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons